EA Sports’ fourth installment to their UFC franchise is scheduled to be launched on Friday, August 14, however EA Access subscribers can play UFC Four presently.
You can have a look a the UFC Four EA Access trailer, which dropped on Sunday, within the video beneath.
Recently, EA Sports unveiled UFC 4’s height ten opponents, with there being a four-way tie for first position between Jon Jones, Amanda Nunes, Khabib Nurmagomedov, and Valentina Shevchenko.
- Amanda Nunes (ladies’s bantamweight champion) – five stars total
- Jon Jones (gentle heavyweight champion) – five stars total
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (light-weight champion) – five stars total
- Valentina Shevchenko (ladies’s flyweight champion) – five stars total
- Henry Cejudo – Four and half stars total
- Israel Adesanya (middleweight champion) – Four and half stars total
- Zhang Weili (ladies’s strawweight champion) – Four and half stars total
- Stipe Miocic (heavyweight champion) – Four and half stars total
- Georges St. Pierre – Four and half stars total
- Kamaru Usman (welterweight champion) – Four and half stars total
One of the UFC’s top-rated opponents, Pedro Munhoz, who’s the corporate’s fifth-ranked bantamweight, isn’t featured in EA Sports’ newest UFC sport, and, to mention the least, he’s now not satisfied about it, as he informed James Lynch that him being excluded from the sport is “bulls**t.”
“That’s some bulls**t, guy,” mentioned the UFC bantamweight contender. “It simply sucks. It’s one thing that I will be able to now not keep watch over. But, additionally, I believe it’s some bulls**t, you realize? I tweet ahead of, too, I’ve been within the UFC since 2014, subsequent 12 months it’s going to be seven years. I’ve fought the most efficient opponents within the department and I compete in each and every one in every of my fights. But I believe it’s now not how just right you might be. I believe it’s what number of fans you’ve, you realize?”
Like with each and every different sports activities sport, some EA Sports UFC 4’s fighter scores were criticized by way of lovers, however they’ve been defended by way of UFC president Dana White.
While talking with Complex, the UFC’s president known as the lovers complaining about UFC 4’s scores “crybabies” for now not being satisfied about Deiveson Figueiredo being rated upper than Tony Ferguson.
“Listen, to the entire crybabies who’re crying about that. The man’s a global champion,” mentioned the UFC president whilst talking with Complex. “Controversial first combat. Zero controversy in the second one combat. One of essentially the most violent fights I’ve ever noticed in my lifestyles, k? Deal with it. The man merits it.”
EA Sports UFC Four will release for current-gen consoles, PlayStation Four and Xbox One, on Friday, August 14, and as of presently, there aren’t any plans for a next-gen model.